Shaders.class[edit | edit source]
Use MCP to compile Shaders.java.
Hooks.class[edit | edit source]
- Open a command window or terminal session.
- Use the cd command to navigate to the mods/shaders/source directory.
- Compile Hooks.java with the following command if you're using Windows:
javac -cp "./minecraft.jar;../../../nitrous.jar;../contents/files" -d "../contents/hooks" Hooks.java
- Use the following command if you're using a unixoid like Linux, FreeBSD or Mac OS X:
javac -cp "./minecraft.jar:../../../nitrous.jar:../contents/files" -d "../contents/hooks" Hooks.java
- You'll need to replace ./minecraft.jar with the path to your minecraft.jar (or copy minecraft.jar to your source directory).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.