There are several community-written shaders that can be used.
== How to Use
1. Download These files below .l. ==
2. Open Shaders in minecraft.jar using winrar
- Nyuuzero: Outline shader - final.fsh
- Blackops7799: Better SSAO - final.fsh
- Blackops7799: SSAO, bloom, AA, DOF, and cel shading - final.fsh
- Edrem: Luminance grayscale - final.fsh
- Yourself: Waving wheat, modified world curvature, outlines, and toon shading - base.vsh, base.fsh, final.fsh
- Yourself: http://pastebin.com/WvbCrSTy GAMMA;CELL;AA;SSAO;BLOOM;DOF
- Yourself : http://pastebin.com/Tat0LMfM - base.vsh, I added Waving_Leaves + Waving_Plants from Misa's shaders
- Megusta: Cross processing and better bloom - final.fsh . . . base shaders (not made by me!)
- Pazaz: Diamond Finder - base.vsh
- Blizzard: God Rays, DoF, Waving whatever, BLOOM, GAMMA, SSAO...and a lot more- final.fsh, base.vsh & base.fsh (Only modified and tweaked by me)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.